Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chelsea + Jimmy | Muir Woods, Ca

This lovely nature inspired wedding truly took my breath away. Rarely do I see two people so comfortable and loving with each other. As weddings go, this day flowed seamlessly.  It was undeniable how deeply and truly this bride and groom loved each other and it was such a joy to be there to witness such a deep love. I have to admit, sometimes I do cry why my couples get hitched. Yeah, I am a wedding photographer. Sure, it's my job, but on occasion the love truly touches my heart deeply and for a moment I do forget that I am there as a professional and I shed a few tears of joy. This is why I love photographing weddings, it keeps my love alive.

These world renowned views of the San Francisco Bay Area took all of our breath away. We had fun, we danced, we rejoiced and this wedding is proof that you do not have to spend a fortune to create a truly romantic and beautiful wedding day. Congratulations to Chelsea and Jimmy, I absolutely know that your love will last a lifetime.

























No comments:

Post a Comment